- $7.50 priority shipping fee applies due to weight regardless of order total.
- If you are needing to treat ticks as well as fleas in an inside location … or for severe flea infestations …this is the better choice
- This stuff is the BOMB! And it’s NOT a bomb at all ! You spray directly to areas to be treated. This area spray kills fleas and ticks and breaks their life-cycle.
- Pyriproxyfen (NYLAR ~ Insect Growth Regulator) inhibits flea growth and kills them before they reach the adult biting stage
- One canister will treat a 2100 square foot home
- If your pets NEVER go to a particular part of your house, you do not need to treat those areas since fleas want to be near to where the pets are so they can hop on for a blood meal.
- If you’ve read our handout on Fleas and Ticks, then you already know why we do not recommend bombs / foggers. If you haven’t read it, then check under “ASK DR BOB” for “FLEAS AND TICKS” and you’ll see why I rarely recommend a fogger or bomb … AND you’ll learn the best way to take advantage of vacuuming as a part of flea control.
- And be sure to follow directions on the canister for proper use. And keep your pets away from treated areas for at least 2 hours.
- Use extra caution around cats