Introducing ProHeart 6
The 6 Month Heartworm Preventative
Good day, Pet Lovers,
You’ve asked, and we’ve listened!
We’ve had many of our customers over the past several months asking us about ProHeart 6, the 6-month heartworm prevention. We now offer it at Carolina Value Pet Care.
There are a few things you need to know about it:
- ProHeart 6 is given as an injection under the skin around the neck area
- ProHeart 6 is for heartworm disease prevention and to prevent Hookworms (an intestinal worm)
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old to receive the injection
- We will not give ProHeart 6 at the same time as vaccines are given (we are following strong warnings on the product label)
- We will not give it to dogs with uncontrollable food allergies, seasonal allergies or flea allergies (also following strong warnings on the product label)
- We will not give it to dogs that are clearly underweight (also due to warnings on the label)
ProHeart 6 is a perfect choice for the following situations
- Dog owners who often forget to give their pet’s monthly heartworm prevention
- Dogs who are fussy about taking their monthly heartworm pills
ProHeart 6 is compatible with all our flea and flea+tick products.
If you have further questions, we are happy to guide you. Contact us Monday-Friday at 704.288.8620 or email us at email@example.com.
By the way, we will be in Concord at Camp Happy Hound this Saturday February 2 from 9:30am til 4:pm … and we’ll be in Salisbury at Main Stream Pets on Sunday February 3 from 10am til 4pm.
All the best, and we hope to see you soon.
Dr Bob Parrish and the CVPC Team